Tuesday 25 February 2014

Light bulb!

After a few weeks pondering away about my various categories of inquiries, something clicked...


The other day I was watching a performance all to recorded voices of different people’s memories. What struck my attention especially was one guy who was talking about why he danced, and why he keeps on going strong… I thought YES this would be perfect as an inquiry topic! Why do dancer’s dance, what stimulates them?
What is also intriguing is what dancers do in order to keep themselves going? 
Originally I was going down the line of well being of a dancer, however I thought I could incorporate it all together. There are numerous physical and mental aspects and preparations of a dancer’s life to help them move forward, keep going strong:
  • Keeping fit
  • Keeping healthy
  • Eating right
  • Having the right mind set/ mental attitude
  • Keeping motivated and happy
I want to know how to maintain all of this? And why do dancers dance, what is that stimulation? 

2 comments:

  1. Very fitting whilst googling around-
    http://mikebarnesanth.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/ballet-dancers-and-motivation/?relatedposts_exclude=399

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - how about incorporating this thinking into some inquiry questions?

    ReplyDelete